Also available on your favorite Digital Platforms:
24-7 8Tracks Amazon MP3 Apple iTunes Deezer
iHeartRadio InProduction KKBox Line Music Napster
Saavn Slacker Radio Spotify United Media Agency (UMA) 7digital
Akazoo Anghami AWA Google Music Store iMusica
KDigital Kuack MediaNet Pandora Shazam
SoundExchange Tidal Yandex You Tube Music
The Glory of the Lord Credits:
Music Composed by: Mike Herron
Produced by Juan Salinas
Arrangements: Buddy Skipper, Mike Herron, Juan Salinas
Orchestrations: Buddy Skipper, Nashville TN
Olivia Brockway: Mary, mother of Jesus
Marcos Witt: Angel Gabriel
Elisa Haake: Elizabeth mother of John the Baptist- Anna the Prophetess
Mike Herron: Angel Announcing to the Shepherds- Simeon
Tim Smith: Herod
Choir of Northern New York
Directed by: Chris Lincoln
Soprano: Olivia Brockway, Nora Darling, Merrell Fountaine, Carly Lalone
Alto: Margaret Chalker, Susan Kramer, Natalie Randall, Caitlin Walton
Tenor: Nathaniel Darling, Chris Lincoln, Joshua Overrocker, Adam Schrader
Bass: Michael Darling, Loren Fountaine, Bernie Hazelton, Dale Kramer
Choir Recorded by Chris Lincoln at Sacred Heart Church, Massena, New York
City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra
Conducted by Adam Klemens
Recorded at Smecky Music Studio, Prague, Czech Republic
Recording Engineer: Jan Holzner
Assistant Engineer: Vitek Kral
Translator/ Music Assistant: Stanja Vomackova
Orchestra Contractor: James Fitzpatrick for Tadlow Music
Piano: Mike Herron
Choir, Olivia Brockway recorded by Chris Lincoln, Massena, New York
Marcos Witt, Mike Herron recorded at A&R Studios; Houston, Texas
Engineer: Alan Villatoro
Elisa Haake recorded at Christ For the Nations Studios; Dallas, Texas
Engineer: Julian Collazos
Mixed by Gareth Williams; Gareth Williams Audio; U.K.
Mastered by Jorge Santos, Omega Mastering; Houston, TX.
Special thanks to:
- Father Mark Reilly, Pastor, Sacred Heart Church, St. Peter's Parish, Massena, NY for offering his Church Sanctuary as our recording studio.
- Juan Salinas, for your vision, faith and skill that made this possible.
- My son-in-law Alan Villatoro for endlessly helping your technically challenged ‘Suegro!’
- Chris Lincoln, your amazing talents of directing and recording the choir.
- Marcos, Olivia, Elisa, Tim for your beautiful gift of singing on this album.
- Timothy Johnson, my publisher, friend and encourager whose enthusiasm never wanes.
- James Fitzpatrick, what a pleasure to work with you, your orchestra and team!
Dedicated to the late Don Fleming: the great Orchestra Director, arranger, composer and musician who inspired me for decades. This recording was made on the shoulders of your creative genius.